If you recently purchased a Subaru in Fairborn, OH, you might wonder how to change the clock if it remains stuck at the wrong time. Changing the clock in a new Subaru is an easy process, which you can complete using the STARLINK™ touchscreen. Follow along as we explain the manual and auto clock adjustment settings. This process of changing the clock applies to all new 2019-2021 Subaru models.
Setting the Clock- Auto Mode
Setting the Clock- Manual Mode
- Press "Home" button under the touchscreen (house symbol)
- On Home Menu, select "Settings," then "Vehicle" and "Time/Date"
- Choose "Mode" to change between manual/auto modes
- If you have a smartphone with Bluetooth enabled, first pair it with the vehicle using the Bluetooth menu. You can then select "Auto" under the Time/Date setting, which will set the time in your Subaru to the time on your phone
- Once time is set, press "X" to exit to main screen
- As with Auto mode, press the "Home" button, then select "Settings" and "Vehicle on a touchscreen. Scroll down Settings menu until you see "Date/Time"
- Select "Manual" mode and use the "+" and "-" buttons next to the clock itself to adjust time according to your watch/cell phone. Pressing and holding these buttons will speed up the time
- Switching Time Format: To switch between 12-hour and 24-hour format, turn the ignition off, then press and hold the "-" button until the clock begins to flash. Then, press and hold the "+" button to change formats
- When the clock display is reset, it will flash for about three seconds before the given time is accepted
Contact us Today with Further Questions
If you have any further troubleshooting questions about setting the clock in your Subaru or any of the other technology features on your new Subaru, do not hesitate to contact us here at Wagner Subaru. Our sales team is knowledgeable on the many available features of these cars, so feel free to use them as a tech support resource. You can also go to Suabru.com for further information and tech tutorials. You will find Wagner Subaru in Fairborn and proudly serving the Beavercreek, OH area. Best of luck!